This is not an official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bringing Up Your Children in Light and Truth

Dear Sisters, 

Thank you for the wonderful "Mommy Support Group" we had in Relief Society today. I could feel how important your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews and young friends are to each of you. I only wish we could have had more time to help each other. 

And maybe that's something to think about. I'm going to try to be a little more open in my daily life about when I need help and advice. I was so impressed by the depth of mothering experience we had in that room today. We had sisters in every stage of motherhood and grandmotherhood and in various different mothering roles--for your own children and for others' children. When I think of the power for good that the sisters in our ward are, it makes me want to do better at tapping into that power and soaking it up as often as I can. 

Thank you all for the good women and good mothers that you are. You inspire me so much! 

Love, 
Erica

PS - Here's the video I shared in the lesson today: 
 

Today's Family: Elder Anderson on Children


No comments:

Post a Comment